Vision and Mission
Turkish Blood Foundation was established at 23th July 2004 by the 17 members of the Blood Banks and Transfusion Society of Turkey as a non-profit, non-governmental organization.
Vision of Turkish Blood Foundation;
- to increase and update the quality of Blood Banking & Transfusion Service in Turkey
- share the experience with the international Blood Banking & Transfusion community
Mission of Turkish Blood Foundation;
- to serve public on health care primarily in Blood Banking & Transfusion community
- to contribute in the production, preparation and usage of blood and blood products according to up to date scientific methods in the related healthcare facilities such as; clinics, regional blood centers, blood transfusion centers, etc.
- to provide scientific, social, economic solutions and policies for the problems that may arise in Blood Banking & Transfusion
- to create a national blood policy, to take action and responsibility in all educational - training activities for the planning and implementation of this policy and fulfill them
- to do community work on various issues related to human health
- to provide educational – training services for healthcare staff primarily on Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine and for public.